5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiberworx Fenders

JRD

Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experience with these? I’ve seen them mentioned in various threads, but nothing specific.

I was previously looking at bushwacker fender flares, but prefer the wider fenders. Similarly, would TRX panels fit my truck? Haven’t priced that route out, but the fiverworx is going to be 1500~

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experience with these? I’ve seen them mentioned in various threads, but nothing specific.

I was previously looking at bushwacker fender flares, but prefer the wider fenders. Similarly, would TRX panels fit my truck? Haven’t priced that route out, but the fiverworx is going to be 1500~
Can't speak for the Fiberworx thing, but TRX flares will not fit a regular DT. There's a lot more curvature on the TRX than yours.

1703711257471.png

JRD

Reaction score
Can't speak for the Fiberworx thing, but TRX flares will not fit a regular DT. There's a lot more curvature on the TRX than yours.

View attachment 173376
I was considering replacing the entire fender, I love the look of that truck. I think, or I hope rather, the fiberworx provides a similar look

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was considering replacing the entire fender, I love the look of that truck. I think, or I hope rather, the fiberworx provides a similar look
Oh. I think that’s pretty involved. There’s a thread somewhere on here where a guy converted a Laramie (I think) to a TRX lookalike.

JRD

Reaction score
Oh. I think that’s pretty involved. There’s a thread somewhere on here where a guy converted a Laramie (I think) to a TRX lookalike.
Yea I’m not mechanic, if anything I’ll go with the fiberworx if I don’t do the bushwacker. They seem to be as plug and play as you can get for something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread