5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiberglass Tonneau Covers

Asphalt_slayer

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with fiberglass hard tonneau covers? I’m looking for something that looks sporty. I’ve been looking at Jason’s covers. Some searching that I’ve done brings up the Jason’s Rage cover. There’s also a GCP-XL that’s made over seas. I had a Gaylord’s Tonneau cover with the speedstur wing on the Silverado SS that I used to have. So I was checking to see what everyone’s experience was with them on the 5th gen’s. Any pics would be great. Thanks

mplaramie

Reaction score
I don't have experience with fiberglass covers. However, the Badlander has a fiberglass cover that seems good. Maybe you can see what is used in the Badlander package or maybe a member can help.

Asphalt_slayer

Reaction score
I don't have experience with fiberglass covers. However, the Badlander has a fiberglass cover that seems good. Maybe you can see what is used in the Badlander package or maybe a member can help.
Badlander as in the Badlander Ram and Badlander Silverado? Or the Badlander camper top? I can’t seem to find a Badlander name brand tonneau.

mplaramie

Reaction score
Badlander as in the Badlander Ram and Badlander Silverado? Or the Badlander camper top? I can’t seem to find a Badlander name brand tonneau.
It's the Badlander Ram. Its a special package done by Tuscany Motor Co.

mplaramie

Reaction score
Just checked with a buddy and he said the UnderCover Elite LX Hinged is a great fiberglass cover.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had the Leer 700 on my last 3 Ram's. It's also sold under the Century Silhouette name.

The optional electric lock allows it to be wired into door lock wiring so it locks and unlocks with the truck doors.

Leer1.jpg

Leer2.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

2012RamSM.jpg

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not fond of fiberglass, too heavy. I ran the UNDERCOVER LUX TONNEAU COVER, very sporty and easy to take off, plus includes hooks to hang on wall in garage.

b119bb52306e3b28fe2068358322d128.jpeg

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not fond of fiberglass, too heavy. I ran the UNDERCOVER LUX TONNEAU COVER, very sporty and easy to take off, plus includes hooks to hang on wall in garage.
Indeed, the UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover is a sporty look. It features a subtle spoiler and rib styling and is available in a number of paint codes to match your truck.

Users who are viewing this thread