5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few more upgrades installed

flipback23

Reaction score
Over the weekend made me a tie down system for the truck bed, installed some led lights in my bed, wired up my 6 gang switch panel, got my light bar and rack lights wired up and working and while I was at it I made the wiring harness for the rack mounted lights with a waterproof quick disconnect connector since the top of the rack is removable to make things easier whenever I need to take it off to haul something high. Next project will be my rock lights lol.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 331
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 283

SoCalBogey

Reaction score
Nice work. You have a link to the 6 gang switch panel you used? It looks similar to the Switch Pro panel I had in my 4Runner.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Over the weekend made me a tie down system for the truck bed, installed some led lights in my bed, wired up my 6 gang switch panel, got my light bar and rack lights wired up and working and while I was at it I made the wiring harness for the rack mounted lights with a waterproof quick disconnect connector since the top of the rack is removable to make things easier whenever I need to take it off to haul something high. Next project will be my rock lights lol.
That rack is pretty neat. Awesome work!

Night Rebel

Reaction score
Does the gang 6 turn off? Looking for something like this but don’t want to kill my battery.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

thats the "gang switch"i used

Users who are viewing this thread