5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fender wells

lasstss

Reaction score
Bighorn has no rear inner fender liner. Kind of lineretts. I just picked up a set of full liners. I thought they added to what was on the truck. turns out they are full replacements. I need more screws. Good Job for this weekend. I got the part numbers from an earlier post. Not putting these on a truck as std is braindead..

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
Got my rear liners for about 50 a piece on rock auto, they have the hardware as well. All told was about 114 bucks. Pretty hard to imagine a 50k truck not having these....ridiculous imo. They want these trucks to look good yet dont wanna put these liners in? Doesnt make sense

ClancyO

Reaction score
Just installed mine. Rockauto, $44/ea plus shipping. Couldn’t locate the screws though.. If you have a bighorn you’ll need 8 screws total, plus 2 backing body nuts. Bought some cheap screws at Lowe’s but will replace them after a trip to the dealer.. Part number on the screws is 06508659 AA (I think).

Great video on YouTube about the only tip I could add is when you fit the liner, get the back started first, and do loosen the screw on the forward spat.

lasstss

Reaction score
Just installed mine. Rockauto, $44/ea plus shipping. Couldn’t locate the screws though.. If you have a bighorn you’ll need 8 screws total, plus 2 backing body nuts. Bought some cheap screws at Lowe’s but will replace them after a trip to the dealer.. Part number on the screws is 06508659 AA (I think).

Great video on YouTube about the only tip I could add is when you fit the liner, get the back started first, and do loosen the screw on the forward spat.

You can use the backing nuts off the old liners. That is what I did . Just gave them a little squeeze with a plier.

Users who are viewing this thread