5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fender Flares

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Are the 2023 Laramie Trim going to come with Fender flares as in 2022?

Av1

Reaction score
Yes, according to Ram.com

Edit: See post below mine. I was incorrect. The build and price for 2023 Laramie does NOT show fender flares as a standard feature. I should have looked at the text instead of the photo.

Last edited:

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
According to Post #670 under Thread Start of 2023 Production- The 2023 Laramie does not come with fender flares.

Reactions: Av1

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Thank you for the correction, sincerely
Dealers should inform the customer of the new model year changes. Many items I wanted , could not be had when I ordered with the 6'4" bed. Another shocker for me was the 23 model Laramie does not come standard with the Class IV hitch. I ended up ordering a Limited.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dealers should inform the customer of the new model year changes. Many items I wanted , could not be had when I ordered with the 6'4" bed. Another shocker for me was the 23 model Laramie does not come standard with the Class IV hitch. I ended up ordering a Limited.
Most dealer salesman don't know what the changes are any more than the customer. Even back in 1998 when I was looking to order my Dakota R/T, the dealer didn't know what was available or not until they started building it in the computer. I was even told by more than one place that they didn't know if they could order a R/T model for the 99 model year. You had to select certain options for the R/T package to show up.

Av1

Reaction score
Dealers are often less informed about their products than the customers. Many customers are enthusiasts who have researched the heck out of the vehicle before they even set foot in the dealership.

Enjoy your Limited when it arrives. That is an incredibly nice trim level.

Users who are viewing this thread