5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fender Flares/Mud Flap Combinations ?

TRIBUTE100

Reaction score
My white 2021 Ram 1500 DT Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" Bed does not have factory fender flares. I want to add an after market mud flap, but would also like to add a narrow black no-drill fender flare.
The factory mud flaps a too small and I like the size of the Husky custom molded mud guards.
Does anyone have a combination of the two that fits together ? Thanks for your help !

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did Bushwacker "OE Style" fender flares, and used rubber mud flaps. This looks good enough and more importantly protects me from rock chips and rust since I drive gravel roads a lot.

Attachments

• DTon34s.jpg
    DTon34s.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 106

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am pulling off my Stock fender Flares and replacing them with a Pocket Flare like a Bushwhacker.
Also removing the two rear Mudflaps that the dealer put on with their Name on Them for
a Black Aluminum Diamond Plate on all Four Wheels.

Malodave

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Weathertech makes some with and without the flares. I like them better than the OEM. Bigger, more snug fit, no pockets to fill up with crap.

TRIBUTE100

Reaction score
I did Bushwacker "OE Style" fender flares, and used rubber mud flaps. This looks good enough and more importantly protects me from rock chips and rust since I drive gravel roads a lot.
I'm going to go with the Bushwacker "OE Style", it's a clean look. What brand/style of mud flap did you use to match up with it ?
Thanks for your help !

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/