5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fender bender

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not the way I wanted to start out my day today, Looks like the damage is confined to the bumper minus a couple scrapes on the grill. A lady in a minivan started to go at the yield sign as it was clear I yielded next thing I know she slammed on the brakes.

1595437317530.png

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ouch, well I hope that no one was physically hurt from this.

STR

Reaction score
That sucks, but very easy to replace... drop the lower wheel liners, unplug the harness to the parking sensors, and remove the three bolts on each side. Hopefully you can find a cheap replacement and just swap it out.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That sucks, but very easy to replace... drop the lower wheel liners, unplug the harness to the parking sensors, and remove the three bolts on each side. Hopefully you can find a cheap replacement and just swap it out.

Yes it should be easy although I hit a minivan and her hole back window exploded on my hood and now that the sun is out I seen tons of scratches, may have to have it resprayed.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the truck back, looks like new, had them put the tow hooks on while they had it. I do have an issue with the headlight they replaced, has a slight flicker not when it's on but when it's off. Will have to take it back Monday to get that addressed.

1596243086065.png

STR

Reaction score
Good news! Glad that everything worked out for you (y)

turkeybird56

Reaction score
GLAD U* got repaired. I did that once, in a Govt truck, responding to a "call" at an intersection I have gone through a lot, I mean a lot of times. No traffic, I knew the light pattern, LADY friggin slammed on her brakes when I started to go in a Tahoe, popped her with that Govt Vehicle. YUP, that brought me a lil grief for as while... Only thing saved me I was responding to a call and Local PD did not give a ticket, as there was no reason to yield... Though they tried to slam me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, took a lot of stuff to keep outta that hole...

Users who are viewing this thread