5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FEELER: Anyone thinking of selling their side OEM side steps???

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Just testing the waters. I am not finding any of the aftermarket side steps tickling my fancy. Furthermore, there aren't as many for 6'4 bed crew cab, WHEEL TO WHEEL products out there yet.

The OEM MOPAR item#82215305 side steps are the best I have come across so far. I am in Florida, so that would be the easiest to make a deal with someone since shipping cost would get crazy due to their size.

Figured I would ask to see if anyone in near future (within next month) will be pulling off their WHEEL TO WHEEL side steps for the 6'4 bed, crew cab trucks.

I have looked at the other threads. Not looking for the powered steps, I too like the aesthetics of the "fixed" side steps and the chrome!

Pic:
1551223611456.png

This pic is the look I want. Next time I will not be impatient and order the dang vehicle...lesson learned...lol:
1551224060109.png

AndreiV

Reaction score
I too love the look of OEM SS steps for Delmonico Red color truck. Got mine separately on the 3rd day and out of 4 local dealers only one had one pair in stock. 15% off Mopar parts coupon also helped.

kbUSMC2012

Reaction score
I’d love to sell you mine but they’re 5’ bed steps. Good luck.

acat

Reaction score
I’d love to sell you mine but they’re 5’ bed steps. Good luck.

Hold on, I may want it if dealer modify my factory order fails, 5 7box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Yeah AndreiV, I might have to go the MOPAR 15% route if no aftermarkets pop up that I like in next few weeks.

kbUSMC2012 appreciate the "try" but looks like acat might be interested in the 5'7 sized steps.

Will keep looking for now!!!

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know if or when all black Mopar wheel to wheel steps will be made?

Users who are viewing this thread