5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback Requested: TRX Wheels and Tires on Limited

evolution247

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an opportunity to pick up a set of TRX wheels and tires for a good price. I have a 2022 1500 Limited (stock). What do I need to do in order to make it work? Most of the threads I've seen are for Rebels, but has anyone done it to a Limited? If so, what's the magic recipe to make it work? Spacers? If so, which ones and size? Leveling kit? If so, what size and brand (don't want shakes at freeway speeds)? Trim the plastic? If so, where and how much?

Thank you in advance for your help. I am limited (no pun intended) on my funds and therefore want do what what's needed to make it work.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I’ve done 3 different lifts on 2 limited…. With that said, what is the overall height and width of the trx tires and what is the back spacing of the rim ?

at a minimum I would assume you’re need a leveling kit and the cheapest and easiest way to do that is 2” spacers and new links.

evolution247

Reaction score
I believe they are 18" Wheels AND GOODYEAR WRANGLER TERRITORY ALL TERRAIN TIRES LT325/65R18 (35X13.00)

evolution247

Reaction score
Picking up a set today to figure out this whole thing out. We will have the "magic recipe" for Limiteds soon enough.

Modstang

Reaction score
I’ll figure it out in a few weeks when I have time. I have the following to install; factory TRX setup, daystar spacers, I’ll build the four links, 1/2” wheel spacers, extended wheel studs( not sure if I’ll do it), black lugs, and upper control arms.
This guy’s video inspired it.

evolution247

Reaction score
I’ll figure it out in a few weeks when I have time. I have the following to install; factory TRX setup, daystar spacers, I’ll build the four links, 1/2” wheel spacers, extended wheel studs( not sure if I’ll do it), black lugs, and upper control arms.
This guy’s video inspired it.
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm trying to decipher if I need .25" or .50" spacers all around. I'm gonna put a wheel on this week to see how it is without anything at all. I'll post pics.

30THIRTY

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm trying to decipher if I need .25" or .50" spacers all around. I'm gonna put a wheel on this week to see how it is without anything at all. I'll post pics.
Any updates?

I saw a limited with them and he says they fit without rubbing. I am considering buying a set for my Laramie with air suspension D59E48FE-7E13-4A70-A299-358E01B5C81C.png

Users who are viewing this thread