5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fca Stellantis Ontario Canada

hemirunner426

Reaction score
In April of 2021 i bought a Ram Built to serve,great truck,better than my 2016 Spitfire yellow i traded in.About a month ago i started having trouble starting it when it is cold outside,-40 celcius..The dealer diagnosed it as a PCM failure and the part would not arrive until the end of February..I told the dealer i would need a loaner truck until the part came in,,warranty only supplies a vehicle for 5 days.I talked to my FCA reprecentative and they okayed the rental until my part came in and expedited the part..Less than 2 weeks and the part came in and my truck is fixed..

I get tired of reading all the FCA bashing about service and warranty,mostly posted i think by ford and chevy trolls.

I have bought probably 50 new Mopar vehicles so far in my lifetime and this is the kind of service i am use to.GREAT service and warranty.Thought it was time i actually shared this,so people know there is a lot of good at FCA,Stellantis.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really think it's more on the dealer stepping up and contacting their rep for help. It's usually really easy and things get done.

HeavyMetalHauler

Reaction score
In April of 2021 i bought a Ram Built to serve,great truck,better than my 2016 Spitfire yellow i traded in.About a month ago i started having trouble starting it when it is cold outside,-40 celcius..The dealer diagnosed it as a PCM failure and the part would not arrive until the end of February..I told the dealer i would need a loaner truck until the part came in,,warranty only supplies a vehicle for 5 days.I talked to my FCA reprecentative and they okayed the rental until my part came in and expedited the part..Less than 2 weeks and the part came in and my truck is fixed..

I get tired of reading all the FCA bashing about service and warranty,mostly posted i think by ford and chevy trolls.

I have bought probably 50 new Mopar vehicles so far in my lifetime and this is the kind of service i am use to.GREAT service and warranty.Thought it was time i actually shared this,so people know there is a lot of good at FCA,Stellantis.

I’m in Ontario too. If you don’t mind me asking, which dealer? Sounds like they do good business!

hemirunner426

Reaction score
I am in Timmins... I buy my vehicles at Mac Lang Chrysler and get them serviced at Chenier Motors in Timmins..Both excellent dealerships.

Users who are viewing this thread