5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA/Ram Chat

cw_mi

Reaction score
Guys , I apologize but I can't find the link to the FCA chat thing. Can someone post it for me. A friend is having some issues with his 5th gen 2500 and the dealer isn't helping. Figured the chat would be a good option.
Thanks

J4U

Reaction score
Guys , I apologize but I can't find the link to the FCA chat thing. Can someone post it for me. A friend is having some issues with his 5th gen 2500 and the dealer isn't helping. Figured the chat would be a good option.
Thanks
Find a post from FCA Ram Cares in a thread similar to what he is experiencing (doesn't matter though any post will do).

Click on the RAM CARES user ID and it will open a screen.
406b46b35e235872460354bd595266d4.jpg

Click on the message and start communicating with them privately. Will not show up in threads.

Hope that's what you were asking.

cw_mi

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for the customer service one. I used it once when my truck was on order and figured it would be a good start for my friend. It is a really minor issue, it is with his Harmon/Kardon system. He took it in and the dealer said you will need to deal with FCA on that. So I figure the chat thing would be a good start for him.
I think this is the link

Reactions: J4U

Users who are viewing this thread