5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA R&D Initiative phone call

taff

Reaction score
I did a quick search but couldn't find this mentioned anywhere. Anyone else had a call from Moore Pace (I think) about taking part in an initiative to track how the truck performs in real world conditions? A supposedly select/small group is being asked to take part. Doesn't seem to matter whether you lease or buy.

Lasts for 2 years and you have to fill in a survey each month. Apparently you get a straight $600 for taking part and you get entered into a draw each month for Amazon vouchers as long as you complete the survey. It does require that you have a data logger and GPS installed in the truck, which pretty much puts me off the idea. Call me paranoid but I don't want any potential warranty claims refused just because of something that got recorded on the data logger!

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did a quick search but couldn't find this mentioned anywhere. Anyone else had a call from Moore Pace (I think) about taking part in an initiative to track how the truck performs in real world conditions? A supposedly select/small group is being asked to take part. Doesn't seem to matter whether you lease or buy.

Lasts for 2 years and you have to fill in a survey each month. Apparently you get a straight $600 for taking part and you get entered into a draw each month for Amazon vouchers as long as you complete the survey. It does require that you have a data logger and GPS installed in the truck, which pretty much puts me off the idea. Call me paranoid but I don't want any potential warranty claims refused just because of something that got recorded on the data logger!

Aren't all reasonably new vehicles today "data loggers" anyway? They all keep track of a multitude of events and operating conditions in the vehicle's life. If I was made that offer by FCA, I'd take it, as long as it was legitimate, i.e. it is truly about vehicle-use feedback for design purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread