5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA OEM Slush Mats

Sooliman

Reaction score
I ordered OEM slush mats a few weeks ago, and the delivery time (to the dealer) keeps getting pushed back. Has anyone heard of any updates to when these may be expected to be back in stock? I know some other threads from a while back said they were on ‘indefinite’ backorder. Indefinite? They’re rubber mats, not exactly rare Earth materials or complex designs!

LaRamie

Reaction score
Neither are side steps.. or any other parts you want or need for these. By far my biggest complaint with FCA right now is parts availability. Everything seems to be getting pushed back on dates

tjthomps5629

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense to me. I walked into my dealer today and walked out with a set of Slush mats for my Longhorn Crew Cab, Part# 82215321AB . Initial impression is they are very nice and fit better than weathertech's that I've had on past trucks.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered OEM slush mats a few weeks ago, and the delivery time (to the dealer) keeps getting pushed back. Has anyone heard of any updates to when these may be expected to be back in stock? I know some other threads from a while back said they were on ‘indefinite’ backorder. Indefinite? They’re rubber mats, not exactly rare Earth materials or complex designs!
I would start calling around to other dealers to see if they have any in stock.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Majority of what it is that we want / need for these trucks are on slow trains from China. It seems that even when the parts department has them in stock, they seem to not want to sell.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Majority of what it is that we want / need for these trucks are on slow trains from China. It seems that even when the parts department has them in stock, they seem to not want to sell.
I have never heard of a parts department not wanting to sell their stock

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They are keeping them in house for when their buyers purchase their trucks and need certain accessories. This of course does not apply to every part nor every dealer.

Sooliman

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense to me. I walked into my dealer today and walked out with a set of Slush mats for my Longhorn Crew Cab, Part# 82215321AB . Initial impression is they are very nice and fit better than weathertech's that I've had on past trucks.
Where?

Groveville

Reaction score
I've been waiting 3 weeks for my dealership.I think I'll try ALL MOPAR PARTS.COM
I was wondering if there are any free shipping codes left.

ptrnfan

Reaction score

Is the rear 1 piece or 2 pieces?

Users who are viewing this thread