5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Max Care Extended Warranty - Money Back Plan?

Kyle_1252002

Reaction score
I'm looking at extended warranty plans through Zeigler (chryslerfactoryplans.com) and I saw an option for the "Money Back Guarantee Plan", which by the way I read it, if you never have to use the extended warranty, you can request a full refund after the plan has expired based on time (not mileage). This sort of sounds like the ideal package - if you have to use it, you have Max Care plan and if you're lucky enough not to, you get your money back. Has anyone else opted for this plan?

Charger68

Reaction score
I'm looking at extended warranty plans through Zeigler (chryslerfactoryplans.com) and I saw an option for the "Money Back Guarantee Plan", which by the way I read it, if you never have to use the extended warranty, you can request a full refund after the plan has expired based on time (not mileage). This sort of sounds like the ideal package - if you have to use it, you have Max Care plan and if you're lucky enough not to, you get your money back. Has anyone else opted for this plan?
That is probably a third party insurance plan offered by a fly by night company that includes a bunch of out clauses that benefit the FBNer. I was duped into buying a service contract based on the same set of circumstances you described. When it came time to collect insurance company declared bankruptcy. Do a google search on a company called Signet Financial. They offered these policies through General RV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online