5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Affiliate Pricing Program?

ramhouston

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a new Ram using the FCA affiliate pricing program yet? If so could you kindly explain your experiences with it? TIA!

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a new Ram using the FCA affiliate pricing program yet? If so could you kindly explain your experiences with it? TIA!
I am in the process of using it. You go on the Affiliate website and put in your info and generate a Control Number and give it to your dealer. You get 1% below invoice and the incentives and Bonus Cash coupon can also be used.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Forgot to add there is a $75 fee for using this program that goes to the dealer.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
I'm also in process... I started calling dealers near me. I stopped after calling the first three who would all take Affiliate Rewards on an order.

Dealer I picked was super easy to work with. We built the truck in the order system and I was able to see the price. Wrote up the order for invoice less 1% plus $75 and gave me a copy of the POC. I'm expecting the delivery to go just as smoothly with no shenanigans.

U

User_3336

Forgot to add there is a $75 fee for using this program that goes to the dealer.
The $75 admin fee is ALREADY included in the discounted price. the discounted price is clealy marked on the invoice or the POC sheet. Its the FP or PP price on the invoice. EP is Employee Price. All others are Supplier Pricing and sometimes referred to Friends and Family Pricing.
you don't pay the $75 to the dealer.

Also, keep in mind, Affiliate pricing DOES NOT negate any doc fee the dealer might charge. It does state in the program rules that the dealer can still charge a doc fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
The $75 admin fee is ALREADY included in the discounted price. the discounted price is clealy marked on the invoice or the POC sheet. Its the FP or PP price on the invoice. EP is Employee Price. All others are Supplier Pricing and sometimes referred to Friends and Family Pricing.
you don't pay the $75 to the dealer.

Also, keep in mind, Affiliate pricing DOES NOT negate any doc fee the dealer might charge. It does state in the program rules that the dealer can still charge a doc fee.

Just so it's clear for everyone... From the program rules:

Program Overview: The program is designed to recognize select companies, associations, and organizations which have a special business relationship with FCA US LLA or its affiliates. Eligible participants can purchase or lease up to two (2) FCA US LLC eligible new and unused vehicles at the Preferred Price per calendar year. The preferred price is a maximum of 1% below factory invoice plus a $75 administration fee, as long as the designed company remains on FCA US LLC’s company eligible list.

You are correct it is included in the final price and not a separate fee paid to the dealer.

U

User_3336

^^^
What I said! :-]

Additionally, a dealer does not have to participate either. I went thru that experience here. Just went to another dealer and got it.

Dealer does get a "kickback" from FCA when a customer uses the program. Dealer accidentially showed me the incentive sheet after I was in the finance office, and there was a $434 rebate that was on the sheet. He jerked the sheet out of my hand rather quickly after I asked what that was. He lied and said it was their "holdback". But "holdback's" aren't listed on a rebate/incentive sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:

LX Sport

Reaction score
I took my work badge in to the dealer and we signed in on the affiliate site at the dealer to generate a control number. Printed out POC and the price was the FP, was super easy and got zero push back from the dealer. Tried it the other day at a Jeep dealer for the wife, they showed us the POC with PP price for the program....unfortunately for them they had listed a Grand Cherokee L Overland with a 6.5K Dealer discount on their website (99% sure by mistake) and we, after some heated discussion, got that discounted price, which was about 3k less than the affiliate price.

U

User_3336

I took my work badge in to the dealer and we signed in on the affiliate site at the dealer to generate a control number. Printed out POC and the price was the FP, was super easy and got zero push back from the dealer. Tried it the other day at a Jeep dealer for the wife, they showed us the POC with PP price for the program....unfortunately for them they had listed a Grand Cherokee L Overland with a 6.5K Dealer discount on their website (99% sure by mistake) and we, after some heated discussion, got that discounted price, which was about 3k less than the affiliate price.
Sometimes that does happen, dealer discounted price IS cheaper than Affiliate pricing!

In your case, that does sound like an error in the website pricing.

Sometimes dealer's have "lumped" pricing on their websites here, where the final advertised price includes ALL rebates, and dealer discount rolled into one discount, and some of those rebates you won't qualify for. Deceptive.

LX Sport

Reaction score
Sometimes that does happen, dealer discounted price IS cheaper than Affiliate pricing!

In your case, that does sound like an error in the website pricing.

Sometimes dealer's have "lumped" pricing on their websites here, where the final advertised price includes ALL rebates, and dealer discount rolled into one discount, and some of those rebates you won't qualify for. Deceptive.

So they tried to argue that the "dealer discount" was the 3 available offers, military, disability and chysler prime...which totalled $1500 plus 3.42%. I argued that had nothing to do with their dealer price...we went back and forth a bit, eventually they gave in and gave us the price listed on the website.

U

User_3336

So they tried to argue that the "dealer discount" was the 3 available offers, military, disability and chysler prime...which totalled $1500 plus 3.42%. I argued that had nothing to do with their dealer price...we went back and forth a bit, eventually they gave in and gave us the price listed on the website.
that is the three that some dealers use around here, and its typically the three most don't qualify for, so it inflates the discount, and pi**es people off!

jgmac98

Reaction score
Here in Canada I had no problem using it this past September (2021) IF i wanted to order a vehicle, which I did but still didn't have a VIN by mid December 2022, purchased one off their lot, but the dealership wouldn't give me the FCA pricing. Negotiated a small discount and all the extra bolt on parts i wanted at their cost (Tonneau cover, gatorback mudflaps, PPF, ceramic coating, bed extender, all cheaper than I could buy independently from other sources). At the end of the day I think i had paid ~2,500 more than I expected to, but I came out with a truck. Buddy ordered one same week as me and he was just issued a VIN last week but no build date yet.

Goldsy

Reaction score
I used it back in September. It was painless. I'm also in Canada. I just brought in the piece of paper with the control number on it. It knocked $8400 CAD off the sticker price for me (21 Limited)

deese

Reaction score
I did also. Got an EP control number. Went slick with no issues. Only thing I ran into was there were a few dealers at the time not accepting them due to low inventory on their lots unless I wanted to custom order. Knocked like $6K off before adding in any additional incentives they had at the time.

braddgibbo

Reaction score
I am in Canada also, bought a 2022 Sport with FCA Affiliate pricing about 5 weeks ago (early March).

MSRP: $71,035
Affiliate Price: $63,500
Additional Incentives: $4,000
Purchase Price: $59,500

Users who are viewing this thread