5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Artists and Songs Sirius

Kingnothing

Reaction score
Whenever a song is playing on Sirius that is saved in my favorites I get a notification at the top of the screen. It doesn't say what station it's playing on or switch to that station. Is there a setting that I can't find? It's kind of pain to start switching through all the stations to find it.

XGMER

Reaction score
Hello, Yes it took me a while to figure it out, but if you touch the screen were the notification is it will bring up a pop up and then touch the favorite song, its kinda a pain because the notification at the top of the screen is narrow and while driving sometimes hard to touch. But I think the favorite song feature is cool.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, Yes it took me a while to figure it out, but if you touch the screen were the notification is it will bring up a pop up and then touch the favorite song, its kinda a pain because the notification at the top of the screen is narrow and while driving sometimes hard to touch. But I think the favorite song feature is cool.
Aaaaah, that's how it works. Does sound like a pain, but I will try that out today

Users who are viewing this thread