5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faux cell phone charger

KurtA

Reaction score
The photo is of the useless cell phone Holder at the front of the console (in lieu of the charger).

Can anyone tell me what's behind it? Or how it comes out?

I want to install the remote head of my ham radio in this location, and need to know if I can secure it with screws?

Perhaps somebody who has installed a lock box or safe has an idea?

Attachments

• received_262962817712239.jpeg
    received_262962817712239.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 142

LaRamie

Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of the charger you can put in, gives some clue as to how its removed. Little involved by the looks. I would hate to assume things are clear behind it but would think it may be

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181208-093554_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20181208-093554_eBay.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 120

KurtA

Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of the charger you can put in, gives some clue as to how its removed. Little involved by the looks. I would hate to assume things are clear behind it but would think it may be
Good photo of the insert... Looks like it just drops in, with screws retaining it along the top. Thanks

Aaron Beck

Reaction score
The photo is of the useless cell phone Holder at the front of the console (in lieu of the charger).

Can anyone tell me what's behind it? Or how it comes out?

I want to install the remote head of my ham radio in this location, and need to know if I can secure it with screws?

Perhaps somebody who has installed a lock box or safe has an idea?

Just wanted to mention you need a compatible Iphone for this charger to work. I believe at least an Iphone 6s. And or compatible Droid.

KurtA

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention you need a compatible Iphone for this charger to work. I believe at least an Iphone 6s. And or compatible Droid.
Actually looking to use the space for something else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online