5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastest truck

eerattler

Reaction score
I knew it was over for the Ford when I saw the Rivian truck. Pleasantly surprised at how well the TRX kept up.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love that even the 30 year old Cyclone beat the Ford.

Also, I don't care how fast it is, zero chance I'd ever pay money for that Rivian. 🤮

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love that even the 30 year old Cyclone beat the Ford.

Also, I don't care how fast it is, zero chance I'd ever pay money for that Rivian. 🤮
I would love for Ram to put that Gear Tunnel the Rivian has on the 1500 or the planned electric replacement vehicle for the 1500. It is the perfect place to keep the golf clubs without taking up the room inside the Crew Cab.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would love for Ram to put that Gear Tunnel the Rivian has on the 1500 or the planned electric replacement vehicle for the 1500. It is the perfect place to keep the golf clubs without taking up the room inside the Crew Cab.
Isn't that what the Ram Boxes are supposed to be for? I don't have them, but I thought you could fit a bag of clubs in them?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the Gear-Tunnel is possible because there is no gas tank. Not possible on our Ram's.

Users who are viewing this thread