5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faster and more responsive?

JohnUSA

Reaction score
It seems like, in the past few days, the Rebel has "woken up"...I don't think I'm driving it any differently.

The throttle seems a bit more touchy, and it seems to have well defined shift points.

My previous vehicle had a selector switch to select between "Eco", "Normal" and "Sport" modes.

It's as if this thing got switched to a "Sport" mode, or something.

Anyway, just an observation. Liking it...more grins.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems like, in the past few days, the Rebel has "woken up"...I don't think I'm driving it any differently.

The throttle seems a bit more touchy, and it seems to have well defined shift points.

My previous vehicle had a selector switch to select between "Eco", "Normal" and "Sport" modes.

It's as if this thing got switched to a "Sport" mode, or something.

Anyway, just an observation. Liking it...more grins.

How many miles on it? Did you happen to take it to a dealer lately that might have flashed anything or disconnected the battery terminal for any reason?

JohnUSA

Reaction score
How many miles on it? Did you happen to take it to a dealer lately that might have flashed anything or disconnected the battery terminal for any reason?
2500 miles..., and no and no.

Users who are viewing this thread