5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fanless LED headlamp bulbs to replace Halogen style bulbs.

Bram2019

Reaction score
Anyone try the fanless LED headlight bulbs out there for H11 style. Seems like a nice choice to eliminate possible fan noise and radio interference. If you tried them what brand did you try and what were your results. Lots of them sold on Amazon. Beamtech comes to mind. Curious also if the low beams fit without modifying or replacing the rear dust cover. Curious about fault messages or bulb out.
Thanks

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welp now I’m worried about fan noise, thanks for that. ;) I just ordered the Supernova LED replacement bulbs with fans, so I’ll find out if they make noise or interfere with the radio when they’re installed.

Bram2019

Reaction score
Welp now I’m worried about fan noise, thanks for that. ;) I just ordered the Supernova LED replacement bulbs with fans, so I’ll find out if they make noise or interfere with the radio when they’re installed.
Let me know how you make out. Curious to know if they fit with existing dust covers in the low beam. If they are quiet and canbus error free, the Supervova may be the way I go. Hoping for the best for you

Users who are viewing this thread