5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falken Wildpeaks AT4w vs HT 02 , possibly Rubitreks

XKillerEliteX

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience like smoothness, handing in snow , or roughness with the AT4’s or Rubitreks ? Or is it worth getting a regular Highway Tires like the HT 02 ?
Those are my 3 candidates.

I'm running the M/T BAJA BOSS AT's on mine. I have 40k miles on them and still at about half tread. They've been great in the sand, snow, rain, freeway towing and not towing. They barely make a noise. I'll be getting another set after these.

My wife has the AT4w on her Jeep and runs them year round in Michigan. She has no complaint in winter, the ride is quite for a Jeep, there is not much road noise at all.

Why are you only considering Falkens? There are some good highway tread with 3peak snow ratings. What about an all weather tire?

I want something different, Falkens have a cool look to them and lots of people love them , and I’m not jumping on the Nitto bandwagon , and Michelins I think of Luxury Sedans. I had K02’s and Grabber ATX in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back