5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/45R22

jkaehler

Reaction score
I am looking for new tires for my 2020 Ram. I had these tires on my old one, but in 20". According to the Falken website it is a size they have, but most of the online sites(tire rack, etc) do not list it as a tire that will fit my truck.

Does anyone with the 22 inch wheels have these tires yet?

Grouper

Reaction score
What exactly is the concern? It's a stock size tire.

jkaehler

Reaction score
Wasnt exactly a concern, more of a question. When i asked the dealership where i do my services, they said the Falkens were not available. Tire rack for example, doesnt list it as an available size to buy.

But the Falken website has them. Just curious why it does not seem to be available anywhere, or if anyone has found them besides on the Falken website?

In my opinion, it is the best A.T. tire i have had for where I live(North Dakota), so a solid 4-6 months of snow, packed snow, or icy road conditions.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wasnt exactly a concern, more of a question. When i asked the dealership where i do my services, they said the Falkens were not available. Tire rack for example, doesnt list it as an available size to buy.

But the Falken website has them. Just curious why it does not seem to be available anywhere, or if anyone has found them besides on the Falken website?

In my opinion, it is the best A.T. tire i have had for where I live(North Dakota), so a solid 4-6 months of snow, packed snow, or icy road conditions.
Check with discount tire...they might have to order them for you but shouldn't be a problem

Grouper

Reaction score
Wasnt exactly a concern, more of a question. When i asked the dealership where i do my services, they said the Falkens were not available....

Sorry, I interpreted "but most of the online sites (tire rack, etc) do not list it as a tire that will fit my truck" as a fitment concern.

cdn.tbird

Reaction score

I've run into this thousands of time. It could be something as simple as the speed rating not matching. Retailers worry about liability, so they tend to recommend only what is an exact match to the manufacturer's original tire spec.

I got into an argument with a retailer once over tires for my wife's mini van. The originals were a V rating, because crazed soccer moms need a tire capable of doing 150mph. :p

Users who are viewing this thread