5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falken Wildpeak AT3/W outlined white letters local shop cant get them

Reaction score
so i finally found a tire im going to go with only to find my local shops cant get them and never heard of them. I even saw one today i swear unless im hallucinating. anyone know about them and why they are hard to come by. Also does anyone know who has them in stock?

Attachments

• falken.png
    falken.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 58

Mchurch52

Reaction score
The A/T3WA is an OEM tire made specifically for RAM, Tirerack is the only place I've seen them for sale. The non-OEM version is the A/T3W, but it does not have the raised white lettering. Both are great tires, the A/T3WA made for RAM has a less aggressive tread pattern than the non-OEM A/T3W. Tire composition also probably differs, with the A/T3WA being a bit softer, probably for a smoother, quieter ride but less tread life.

puba08

Reaction score
so i finally found a tire im going to go with only to find my local shops cant get them and never heard of them. I even saw one today i swear unless im hallucinating. anyone know about them and why they are hard to come by. Also does anyone know who has them in stock?

Where are you located. I’m taking mine off Monday. Less than 1k miles on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
well thanks for that explanation i really want the
Where are you located. I’m taking mine off Monday. Less than 1k miles on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
i live about an hour outside of philadelphia how about you

Users who are viewing this thread