5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falken Wildpeak 285/60-20 on Factory 20s w/ North Edition (ORG)

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
When I ordered my 21 Bighorn North Edition last year, I didn't upgrade the factory wheels so it came with 18s with Wildpeak AT3Wa's. Picked up a set of Laramie take-off last fall and finally got them put on yesterday along with 285/60-20 Wildpeak AT3Ws. No lift or level (the North Edition has the 1" factory lift just like the Offroad Group). Haven't had any rubbing. Really changes the look of the truck. I've got the 3.92 gears, can't tell any difference with the extra weight. 20220206_145407.jpg

dale661

Reaction score
FINALLY! SOMEONE WITH THE SAME SETUP AS MINE! That's what I'm going to do when I wear out these AT3WAs that are on mine. I lucked up and wound up with the Northern Edition down here in Texas.

Reaction score
When I ordered my 21 Bighorn North Edition last year, I didn't upgrade the factory wheels so it came with 18s with Wildpeak AT3Wa's. Picked up a set of Laramie take-off last fall and finally got them put on yesterday along with 285/60-20 Wildpeak AT3Ws. No lift or level (the North Edition has the 1" factory lift just like the Offroad Group). Haven't had any rubbing. Really changes the look of the truck. I've got the 3.92 gears, can't tell any difference with the extra weight. View attachment 119774
Exact size I want to get, if ya don't mind me asking, what was the cost and where did you go through to get them?

Users who are viewing this thread