5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fair Price?

Carroljb

Reaction score
I’m sorry for asking but this is a lot of money.

Been looking for a 2019 Ram Rebel for a while. Finally found close to what I want.

2019 Ram Rebel Crew Cab
Ram Box
Package 2
Cross Path Detection
Hemi

MSRP $55570
Quote $46450

Should I do it?

Thanks in advance

machz

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it is if you are happy with it. Some will get better deals but there are a ton of factors that play into pricing. If the dealer is looking to move a truck, trade or desirable options on a truck. Those look like decent numbers so don't try to compare to others and decide if you feel like it's a good deal.

Mad_Max

Reaction score
Just looking at the numbers, you're about 16.4% off MSRP. Also depends on out the door prices and APR, some places charge hellish dealer fees that negate some of that % off. So make sure you get the Out the door where you want it, and at or below 2.9% is most ideal.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m sorry for asking but this is a lot of money.

Been looking for a 2019 Ram Rebel for a while. Finally found close to what I want.

2019 Ram Rebel Crew Cab
Ram Box
Package 2
Cross Path Detection
Hemi

MSRP $55570
Quote $46450

Should I do it?

Thanks in advance

At maximum, $44k before and just tax and tags. But I’d try to soak and extra K or two from there. ;). If they can’t get to $44k, you CAN find that deal elsewhere.

hammer722

Reaction score
New to the forum. Have been going back and forth with different dealers today on a new Rebel. Sticker is $61.4k. Went through Costco for the first dealer. Guy told me that even though other dealers show $8k in rebates, I only qualify for $1k...Purchase price with the rebates and Costco discount would be $54.8k. Went to a second dealer, same exact sticker price. He told me i get all the rebates which gets me to $53.4k. Trying to get it for $51k before tax. Thoughts? $2k is $2k in my book.

TBK

Reaction score
My MSRP was $59,800-ish, and I got it for $50,200-ish. Wasn't fantastic, but good enough for me.

hammer722

Reaction score
25% off msrp is a steal! what did you get it for before tax? have a trade in?

edgarrian

Reaction score
End of the month is generally a good time depend on where the dealer is for the quota. If they don't need the sell then they will likely not budge much. If they need it then they will work with ya

Carroljb

Reaction score
My inner kid got the best of me. I splurged and got a few more options.

$61540 MSRP
$51290 Purchase

I know it’s all a numbers game but got a great price on my trade, no doc fee, no pressure and free Pepsi.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice, congrats. Post some pics when you can.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice! Both deals you posted are decent, there’s a lot of people who can’t seem to understand you can’t just say you got 25% off (Or whatever it is). As a few people stated, there’s a lot of variables. Not limited to the fact that rebates are dependent on your zip code.

Glad you got the one you wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread