5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

factory trailer brake control

Robman

Reaction score
Can you add the factory trailer brake controller to a truck that didn't come with this option? Is the wiring there so it's plug and play?

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can you add the factory trailer brake controller to a truck that didn't come with this option? Is the wiring there so it's plug and play?

mark.b

Reaction score
I had it added on my 2019 laramie and works just as it should. I am not sure if anything below laramie would for sure have the wiring or not tho.

Ramster

Reaction score
I had it added on my 2019 laramie and works just as it should. I am not sure if anything below laramie would for sure have the wiring or not tho.
Added mine myself to my Bighorn and all the wires are there taped up. To the OP, you must then have the computer flashed.

Users who are viewing this thread