5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory putting out trucks with LED tail light and halogen headlights??

gpbst3

Reaction score
A guy I work with just picked up his custom ordered bighorn. I was surprised to see he had LED tail lights but standard halogen headlights. He was kind of clueless about his ordered options and mainly ordered because he wanted a flip up bench seat. Has anyone else noticed the mismatched lights?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that mismatched....lots of cars & trucks on the road that have that combo. LED Headlamps are in many cases optional, (more money), and some folks are just fine with Halogen.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
A guy I work with just picked up his custom ordered bighorn. I was surprised to see he had LED tail lights but standard halogen headlights. He was kind of clueless about his ordered options and mainly ordered because he wanted a flip up bench seat. Has anyone else noticed the mismatched lights?
the easiest way to find out what a truck is built with is to get the build sheet

397STROKER

Reaction score
As said, a lot of vehicles have led taillights with halogen headlights. Both of my challengers were that way.

RedFred

Reaction score
As said, a lot of vehicles have led taillights with halogen headlights. Both of my challengers were that way.

Yeah, I agree. My 2015 Laramie is the same. Has led taillights and halogen headlights. This is nothing new.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A lot of options are going away on many builds due to "shortages". Inverters, 115v AC outlets, fender flares, underseat storage, I even saw a guy who got a normal hood instead of the sport edition hood and a $600 credit on his window sticker. It's a complete joke. Prices keep going up but content keeps going down.

Bigga826

Reaction score
You only get that combo if big horn has blind spot monitoring

Users who are viewing this thread