5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory LED reflector headlights

$Bill

Reaction score
How good are the factory LED reflector headlights in the Rebel? I’m coming from a truck with LED projectors and am curious.

Thanks for any comments.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How good are the factory LED reflector headlights in the Rebel? I’m coming from a truck with LED projectors and am curious.

Thanks for any comments.
I think they have very good light output (best I have ever experienced) Just not looking forward to the replacement cost if one fails.

$Bill

Reaction score
LEDs are supposed to have a long life. But I agree - replacing them would not be inexpensive.

Rebel2022

Reaction score
The light output is phenomenal. Much much improved from my 4th gen halogen projectors and even my Infinity G projectors.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
They put out a lot of light, I enjoy mines.
However I do want to upgrade them to some Morimotos or AlphaRexs soon. Just for the aesthetics and making my Rebel "my own".

lewdogg21

Reaction score
I can light up nearly the whole duck club when I pull in the gate including my own blind (flares the ducks on the water so that's a "no no"). We had a lot of valley fog this winter and I was wondering if a yellow film could be applied to the fog lamps just for this time of year as it was pretty near zero visibility some days.

machini4

Reaction score
They put out a lot of light, I enjoy mines.
However I do want to upgrade them to some Morimotos or AlphaRexs soon. Just for the aesthetics and making my Rebel "my own".

Hey CaliRebel, send me a private message if you’re looking to sell your LED headlights. I have the halogens and would like to convert to LED.

$Bill

Reaction score
When my truck comes in if I’m not happy with them they will be up for sale. I’ll replace them with Morimitos.

I ripped apart the headlights on two F350s with halogen lights and upgraded them to Morimito as those factory headlights were terrible. It was not an easy job as those Ford lights were about impossible to get apart.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Hey CaliRebel, send me a private message if you’re looking to sell your LED headlights. I have the halogens and would like to convert to LED.
Gonna keep my stocks in for now but ill keep you in mind whenever I decide to change them. Probably some time this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread