5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory LED Both Rear Turn Signal Lamp Outage

Mitch_308

Reaction score
Also to add, the tailgate won’t open now. Tailgate light comes on but after pressing the button it won’t unlock. Rear view camera did work though.

Mitch_308

Reaction score
Got the truck back and all issues are resolved. Was a connector not seated all the way for the tailgate issue but I’m assuming they reflashed the truck to it’s original values because I lost my trailer brake controller and the performance/off-road pages. Little hesitant on adding them back though. Telematics module isn’t in there and no warning messages popped saying it’s missing.

Mitch_308

Reaction score
I re-added the trailer brake controller and the performance/off road pages and it all works again. I did see that the negative gain button on the trailer brake switch on the dash was stuck pushed in before I re enabled it so that may have been an issue too but unsure. As of now, it was a pinched/corroded wire along the frame rail, and possibly a stuck button or maybe a bad value in alfaobd but my issue has been resolved. Thanks to all for the helpful input!

sethisingh1995

Reaction score
Hi what was the Issue with b1792 and B1793 code im having same problem with my truck. Thank Mitch

sethisingh1995

Reaction score
I re-added the trailer brake controller and the performance/off road pages and it all works again. I did see that the negative gain button on the trailer brake switch on the dash was stuck pushed in before I re enabled it so that may have been an issue too but unsure. As of now, it was a pinched/corroded wire along the frame rail, and possibly a stuck button or maybe a bad value in alfaobd but my issue has been resolved. Thanks to all for the helpful input!
Hi Mitch what was the problem witjn B1792 and B1793 codes with truck Im having same issue

Users who are viewing this thread