5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Garage Door Opener /Led Lights

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For sure. The lights was well worth the trouble of the door openers they are so nice over those dinosaur fluorescents! :)
Haha...I opted for T5 high-output fluorescent shop lights as my primary lighting (even though I have LEDs all around). There's just no comparison on brightness! At 10,000 lumens per 4' fixture, it looks like a car showroom when I fire them up.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha...I opted for T5 high-output fluorescent shop lights as my primary lighting (even though I have LEDs all around). There's just no comparison on brightness! At 10,000 lumens per 4' fixture, it looks like a car showroom when I fire them up.
Awesome! Sounds like some nice lights. Just the opposite for me...LOL. The old 10 Foot double Fluorescents I had from a shop were nice when I put them up in the new garage back in 1997 was really nice at the time with three of them in a 28 x 30 . I put up the double row LED's 10 of them 8 foot each I think they are, lights the garage up as if it was daytime!! So nice, light weight, easy to hang! They just interfere with one old Chamberlin lift and one not so old Chamberlin lift.

Users who are viewing this thread