5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Fender Flares add on

nissangsxr

Reaction score
I apologize ahead if the question already been asked. I have 2019 Big Horn, that didn't come with fender flares. I asked the parts guy at my local dealership, he gave me the part number for all four side, but said can't guarantee it will fit since my truck didn't originally come with it. My question is, has anyone add on factory fender flares to their vehicles? I thought these trucks have the same dimension, it should be easy enough to add on factory parts. I also, went to mopar website, there are three different fender flare part number, I don't know which one is the one I'm looking for? This is confusing. Sorry, any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It has been asked before. 😉 Yes, you can add them if you want to drill all the little holes on your fenders for it. Or you can remove the studs from the flares and use double sided tape. Or you can get some OE style Bushwackers. Those come in matte black and several OE colors. That's the route I'm going.

Users who are viewing this thread