5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Bed Liner and Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

rrbhokies

Reaction score
How good is the factory-installed Spray in Bed Liner? Is it actually Line-X but just not branded? Is it as good as Line-X? Pros/cons of having it built with it, or better to find one without the bed liner and pay to have Line-X installed?

Same questions about the Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. Is it made by a major manufacturer? As good as 3rd party covers? Pros/cons?

One other question about the Tri-Fold cover. My build has the multi-function tailgate, so is the cover modified to work with the corner braces that are installed? I'm assuming so.

redevil

Reaction score
The Mopar trifold tonneau cover is made by Bakflip and is their G2 model. Works good as it should. Not sure about the multifunction tailgate though.

The factory bed liner looks and feels just as durable as my aftermarket one I had on my 2015. I preferred to have the factory one sprayed on with my 2020.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
no complaints or worries with factory my spray-in liner. I added a Bed Rug for extra protection and usuability, no sliding.

Aftermarket Truexdo Lo Pro rollup cover that I like a lot.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have both on my mft tailgate limited. As stated above top is the backflip G2. Works great and no issues with spray in liner

Users who are viewing this thread