5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

facelift dodge ram 1500 in dodge ram TRX 2022, who did?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
all this is on the dodge ram TRX facelift .
I don't need such a powerful motor
But the view of TRH comes to me!
Do you have additional pictures showing this? I can't see them from the pic that you posted (and the version that @CaliRebel posted definitely doesn't have it).

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
you re right, we are all just giving opinions like the op asked for

but i still tink by the time he will be done with that kit and everything else needed to look like a trx (lights , trx wheels.if they fit, brakes,), it will have cost him the same that buying a base trx and he will stil not have the engine, suspension, interior trx parts, electronics)

so, imo its not worth it, i still beleive he should go with a real base trx for the same price but thats just a opinion.
I totally agree that probably not worth it and I personally wouldn't do it but I also wouldn't waste my money on a lift kit either. The OP asked if anyone did the mod, not if we thought it was worth it or not.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree that probably not worth it and I personally wouldn't do it but I also wouldn't waste my money on a lift kit either. The OP asked if anyone did the mod, not if we thought it was worth it or not.
Yeah, you're right. This thread got a little de-railed with critiques of the package. I can't tell what brand this is, but I'm only aware of one other person having tried to convert a Rebel to a TRX knock-off. Here's a link to that thread.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. This thread got a little de-railed with critiques of the package. I can't tell what brand this is, but I'm only aware of one other person having tried to convert a Rebel to a TRX knock-off. Here's a link to that thread.

Ha! Forgot all about that thread, and I even posted in it last month.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
In my defense, I didn't have my coffee yet :ROFLMAO:
True though, I don't know how we started talking about different kits. lol

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
In my defense, I didn't have my coffee yet :ROFLMAO:
True though, I don't know how we started talking about different kits. lol
It's all good. It's the internet, it always happens

Users who are viewing this thread