5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabtech Dirt logic

pber1

Reaction score
So while I was a 4 Wheel Parts today I ordered some Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers and 2.25 rear shocks so they can be added to my basic kit! Now I gotta play the stupid waiting game because Fabtech said the wait time is 4-6 WEEKS!!!:cautious: It’s a bitter sweet but I’m fúckíng excited and gotta tell my 5th gen brothers!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. How did you get added to “ Amps “ waiting list for the power steps ?

pber1

Reaction score
^^^. How did you get added to “ Amps “ waiting list for the power steps ?
My guys at the local 4 Wheel Parts spoke directly with Amp and he got me set plus free install! When I went it and ordered the shocks I asked how much longer for the Steps to arrive and he said no more than two weeks.

Vettethret

Reaction score
So while I was a 4 Wheel Parts today I ordered some Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers and 2.25 rear shocks so they can be added to my basic kit! Now I gotta play the stupid waiting game because Fabtech said the wait time is 4-6 WEEKS!!!:cautious: It’s a bitter sweet but I’m fúckíng excited and gotta tell my 5th gen brothers!

I was actually juts going to post up on these. CST is playing stupid. After telling me two more weeks for over a month, the CST 6.5" kit was supposed to ship tomorrow, Now its ANOTHER 2.5 weeks!!! I am taking my rig to Park City on vacation so it has to be done before the 27th. I was going to order the Dirt Logic's on their site, but now it doesn't look like those are available. Is it just a ride difference between your current set up and the dirt logic coil overs? Whats the benefit of switching over, more lift? I know about coil overs in general, but for this specific application, why are you upgrading?

Last edited:

pber1

Reaction score
I was actually juts going to post up on these. CST is playing stupid. After telling me two more weeks for over a month, the CST 6.5" kit was supposed to ship tomorrow, Now its ANOTHER 2.5 weeks!!! I am taking my rig to Park City on vacation so it has to be done before the 27th. I was going to order the Dirt Logic's on their site, but now it doesn't look like those are available. Is it just a ride difference between your current set up and the dirt logic coil overs? Whats the benefit of switching over, more lift? I know about coil overs in general, but for this specific application, why are you upgrading?
The basic kit uses the stock shock up front and a standard Fabtech shocks in the back. Reasons for upgrading is the performance, durability and I wanna bring the front up 3/4 maybe 1 inch to get rid of the slight lean. Plus they just look bad áss!:cool:

Vettethret

Reaction score

Hey Brother, just a heads up. My shop (Industrial Motoring) was able to get the Dirt Logic Coil overs ordered for me and there "Supposed" to be in middle of next week. I also did a ton of calling around. The Dirt Logics are in stock at a lot of places including 4 wheel parts, its just the rear shocks that are on back order. You could use your current rear Fabtechs until the rear dirt Logics come in. Not sure how big of a hurry your in, maybe that will help.

pber1

Reaction score
Hey Brother, just a heads up. My shop (Industrial Motoring) was able to get the Dirt Logic Coil overs ordered for me and there "Supposed" to be in middle of next week. I also did a ton of calling around. The Dirt Logics are in stock at a lot of places including 4 wheel parts, its just the rear shocks that are on back order. You could use your current rear Fabtechs until the rear dirt Logics come in. Not sure how big of a hurry your in, maybe that will help.
Damn, those freakin guys didn’t tell me all that! Thanks for the heads my boy if you get your set before I do please post pics so I “uuuu and ahhhhh” until those 4WP get my set.

Users who are viewing this thread