5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabtech 6" with coilovers questions.

moose3535

Reaction score
I have a Bighorn with the Fabtech 6" system with the upgraded coil overs. I have a set of 35" BFG KO2 on 20" rock star II wheels. My question is, if Any of you have a similar set as mine, could you please measure from the ground to the wheel wells please. I kinda thought there would be just a little more lift then what i achieved. I am more then likely the same height as others with this system, but just wanted to be sure. Also if anyone installed 37's with this lift, How did it all fit? my 35's rub a little. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out this posting.

RamSco

Reaction score
I have a Bighorn with the Fabtech 6" system with the upgraded coil overs. I have a set of 35" BFG KO2 on 20" rock star II wheels. My question is, if Any of you have a similar set as mine, could you please measure from the ground to the wheel wells please. I kinda thought there would be just a little more lift then what i achieved. I am more then likely the same height as others with this system, but just wanted to be sure. Also if anyone installed 37's with this lift, How did it all fit? my 35's rub a little. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out this posting.
There is a guy on YouTube (“1500 Overland”) that has a set up you described. He has the ORP but he had to change out his rear springs to non-ORP after he installed the Fabtech coilovers just to reduce the rake. You can contact him through his YouTube channel.

Users who are viewing this thread