5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabtech 3" with coil overs

Lawdog13

Reaction score
Hey all,
Has anyone put the Fabtech 3" Coil over lift on their truck? I just ordered mine and it should be here in about a week along with Some Moto Metal 970s (20 x9) and some Maxxis Razr ATs (295 65 20). I was wondering how happy everyone was with it, stance, ride quality and everything.

Thanks in advance,

V/r Jason

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
I have the system currently installed on mine. The Dirt Logic coilovers are tuned more for high speed desert running so a little stiff until you get to speed. For lower speed rock crawling and/or washboard roads, the ride can get very rough. Highway ride however is very good with good control. The only negative is that the CV angles are probably a tad too maxed out IMO. Overall, it's a really decent system especially if you go out for high speed off-roading and do well for on-road handling and towing. But don't expect Fox 2.5 system ride and performance (which would be a twice as much as well).

More details, photos, and excursionns with the system in my build thread (see link in signature if interested).

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
I've got it on mine as well. I might be selling it soon and switching to the icon like desert dawg above it's seems maxxed out on the angles and tuned for high speed desert runs which I don't do often. I'd like something more able to handle on and off road.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have the dirt logic, but I’m concerned about cv angles as well at +3” up front. They look unhealthy, like one large bump that fully unloads the suspension will result in cv joint damage.

Users who are viewing this thread