5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabtech 3” Coilover

TrailBoss

Reaction score
Yeah my kit said it was 3 weeks out 2 weeks ago. They were making the coilovers still. Apparently these kits are in high demand.
Yeah I talked to a guy at Fabtech just to ensure the place I ordered kit from was for real. He said for that kit and ordering recently, 6-8 weeks is about right. Just like you said they are a popular kit in high demand.

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Most likely a good sign then. I mean an affordable 3” lift kit with coilovers and now having to go 6” is great.

Mitragliatrice

Reaction score
Should be here next week or so and schedule install once arrives. I am excited to get the readylift off.
I was actually just looking at putting on the readylift 3.5 sst kit. Should I not? Why are you so ready to replace it?

@ErnestRocks19

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
I was actually just looking at putting on the readylift 3.5 sst kit. Should I not? Why are you so ready to replace it?

@ErnestRocks19

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Mostly the ride quality is terrible. I live in Spokane and often go into the mountains to hike which calls for dirt roads, gravel roads, or some bumpy roads. None of which are forgiving with this kit. In fact the speed bumps at Yokes almost pops my son out of his car seat. Other than that it looks good but thats about it. I wouldn’t suggest this kit leave pavement and on their site says not for off-road use. It really means that in fact they should say must be concrete or asphalt road or ride quality decreases. Just my two cents.

Bwright113

Reaction score
Really considering getting the fabtech lift. Unsure if want to just do the stealth shock or the full coilovers. For those that have them, How’s the ride quality and overall satisfaction for either.

TrailBoss

Reaction score
Really considering getting the fabtech lift. Unsure if want to just do the stealth shock or the full coilovers. For those that have them, How’s the ride quality and overall satisfaction for either.
Pleased so far with the kit. As the new coil overs settled the ride has gotten better. Have not tried anything off road yet to see how it handles. Did the full coil over kit with reservoirs.

Ram89

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the CV axles handle this set up? Does the factory geometry differ much between the 4th and 5th gens?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread