5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F-150 RAPTOR & RAPTOR "R"

I see how it is. You sold your Ram so now you're just here to troll us. :ROFLMAO:
You got me Mike! You know I've posted this stuff in the past...I just want everyone to stay up to date on what's happening in the fast moving truck industry :)

You got me Mike! You know I've posted this stuff in the past...I just want everyone to stay up to date on what's happening in the fast moving truck industry :)
Thanks for keeping us on our toes. (y)

Thanks for keeping us on our toes. (y)
It will be interesting as 2023 approaches as most all of the hyped gas and electric/hybrid trucks should be hitting the market so a lot to choose from as I decide what to buy next.

Raptor is closer to what I’d like to see in a Ram than the TRX: all the off road credentials, big tires, good but not face melting horsepower, and a more reasonable price.

If the Raptor R will compete with the TRX, let’s see Ram compete with the regular Raptor. Consider it a Super Rebel or TRX Lite.

Securityguy:
It will be interesting as 2023 approaches as most all of the hyped gas and electric/hybrid trucks should be hitting the market so a lot to choose from as I decide what to buy next.

Agreed. I won't be getting rid of my Limited anytime soon, but I might be on board with replacing my 11 year old Audi with a hybrid. I'm still not sold on fully-electric though. Still too many unresolved issues for me to commit to one of those.

Securityguy:

Agreed. I won't be getting rid of my Limited anytime soon, but I might be on board with replacing my 11 year old Audi with a hybrid. I'm still not sold on fully-electric though. Still too many unresolved issues for me to commit to one of those.
Totally agree Mike. Unless there are charging stations on every corner like gas stations, and you can charge up in 15 minutes or less, fully electric will be a tough sell for most everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back