5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra rail cleats

Supercraig1

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to get the mopar utility rails for my 2019. I'm wondering if there is a source for extra cleats for the system? I see it comes with 2 per side but i think having a few more would be a handy option.

Thanks,
Craig

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
When I 1st got my truck I was thinking the same thing. Supposedly the ones for a Toyota Tundra will work, however the price was more than I was willing to spend. To be honest, since then I haven't run into any scenario where I needed extra tiedown points.

Last edited:

clazer

Reaction score
I found this thread while attempting to answer the same question. I could use two more tie points and research points to these working. Lots of crossover with Toyota and Jeep fitment. Anyone using these below? Just ordered the Teraflex Uinta- I’ll see how they work!

these say JT Jeep but look the same mechanically.

these are Amazon specials but well reviewed
PFCC PT278-35112, PT278-35160 Bed Cleat for 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Tundra - Compatible with Jeep Gladiator,Ram Rail System (4) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08GYTV9DW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_HNZP3B6JV36C2CH7F3QX?psc=1

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I 1st got my truck I was thinking the same thing. Supposedly the ones for a Toyota Tundra will work, however the price was more than I was willing to spend. To be honest, since then I haven't run into any scenario where I needed extra tiedown points.
This was exactly my expectation and then my experience.

clazer

Reaction score
Slacker- I was just down the road from you last week in Windsor! Cool, will see how these work when they come in. I always have cans, bags, saws that I like to secure, so the spares will be nice. 2 are in use dedicated for my spare.

Jtbarrett88

Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying the rail system? I have a take off from my 2019 ☺️

clazer

Reaction score
The Teraflex fit really well and clamp down hard. They do not click into the holes like the factory plastic ones, but seem plenty stout. 4F9CA99C-6C98-4379-A081-9782E65B9254.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online