5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra Lighting

Reaction score
I had an idea to add lights. I thought I would share the outcome. They look really cool day or night.
20200520_201727.jpg

Another really cool light set for Ram is by rough Country. Very durable good quality DRL and night driving in one. Theses lights are adjustable too.
My truck is a limited so the light bezel is different. I'm going to make a new bezel to better fit the opening of my grill.
If you want that extra bright light day or night. The Rough Country kit is the way to go!

Attachments

• 20200520_201926.jpg
    20200520_201926.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 123

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
How did the install go? Looks like there is an on/off switch or can it be installed so that they are on when the vehicle is running? So basically another set of daytime running lights

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had an idea to add lights. I thought I would share the outcome. They look really cool day or night.
View attachment 56939

Another really cool light set for Ram is by rough Country. Very durable good quality DRL and night driving in one. Theses lights are adjustable too.
My truck is a limited so the light bezel is different. I'm going to make a new bezel to better fit the opening of my grill.
If you want that extra bright light day or night. The Rough Country kit is the way to go!

Looks good! What kit is on the truck? Looks like only 5 led vs the rough country that has 6 leds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Mine doesnt have "LIMITED" lettering embossed on the trim piece above the grill!! is that a 2020 addition?

Reaction score
Looks good! What kit is on the truck? Looks like only 5 led vs the rough country that has 6 leds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the price was $45 or $48 dollars mine came to $50.39 total.
on amazon
iJDMTOY 30W High Power 10-LED LEDayFlex Style Flexible Free Style LED Daytime Running Light Kit, Xenon White Color
Sold by: iJDMTOY Car LED Guru
I bought an extra hole bit to drill through a one inch tall peach of aluminum I cut about 6 inches long.
This was used as a backing plate to just give a little extra support behind the plastic valance.

Reaction score
How did the install go? Looks like there is an on/off switch or can it be installed so that they are on when the vehicle is running? So basically another set of daytime running lights
It went well, yes it does have a switch I can control but I have them set to turn when the key is on. As daytime running lights.

Users who are viewing this thread