5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra LED Bed Lighting

Has anyone tapped into the tow package wiring for bed lights? I know they have a constant power going to them and I'd rather not have to run wiring all over with going through the cargo lighting or to the truck battery. I want to be able to turn on the lights without having the key on. Having a hard time finding any wiring diagram for it.

Anyone take any pics of where or which wires to tap into on the OEM bed lights? I want to keep the functionality of all OEM switches for the extension of the added light kit as well.
Couldn't find good info on the subject.
Thanks

Anyone take any pics of where or which wires to tap into on the OEM bed lights? I want to keep the functionality of all OEM switches for the extension of the added light kit as well.
Couldn't find good info on the subject.
Thanks
thats seems for some reason a tough question to get an simple answer.i am going to just tap into my stock bedlight switch.and go with that.its the same color.white and tan.

I'm interested in adding more lights tapped off my factory bed lights. Is there more pics on where you guys routed the wires and which wires you connected to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back