5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra keys

Falcon22

Reaction score
So when I picked up my truck the dealer could not find the extra keys for the ram box. Can someone please post a picture of what the OEM keys look like. The dealer has sent me a replacement set ( that do not work ) and they look like Walmart specials.

Boozygoose

Reaction score
You might want to blur the keys themselves. We live in a day where it's surprisingly easy to copy your keys from a photo...

Thank you. I would have thought the Glock keychain would have discouraged it! However, as the OP has already seen them, I just deleted the photo. Thanks for the heads up.

Gamer25

Reaction score
So when I picked up my truck the dealer could not find the extra keys for the ram box. Can someone please post a picture of what the OEM keys look like. The dealer has sent me a replacement set ( that do not work ) and they look like Walmart specials.

I was told by my dealer it didn’t come with the extra keys because they could not find them. I found them a week later right after I had left it for service to wash and replace a broken piece of plastic. Just sitting in the top dash storage bin. They open the driver door, rambox, and bed divider. They are a heavy substantial key. Not a cheaply made set. 2EAEF2AE-A1F8-436D-892E-D17B4332525F.jpeg

Rich

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer it didn’t come with the extra keys because they could not find them. I found them a week later right after I had left it for service to wash and replace a broken piece of plastic. Just sitting in the top dash storage bin. They open the driver door, rambox, and bed divider. They are a heavy substantial key. Not a cheaply made set. View attachment 15203

Yes, my spare keys were in this same spot!

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Humm, I didn’t get any of those keys

Edit:ROFLMAO: for ram boxes... which I don’t have.

ericd

Reaction score
Mine and my brothers were also in that little dish. I found mine a week later also after the dealership couldn't fine them. It seems to be the default spot from the plant.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine and my brothers were also in that little dish. I found mine a week later also after the dealership couldn't fine them. It seems to be the default spot from the plant.

Now I am going to have to check mine.:LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread