5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exterior Rattle / Vibration? Driver window/door?

meansteve69

Reaction score
Been having a hell of a time trying to figure out where this noise is coming from...

Driving on slightly rough or bumpy roads produces a rattling noise. More obvious when window is down almost sounds like its coming from the door or driver front suspension/tire area..? Driving me nuts so kinda forces me to play radio louder to not have to deal with it or leave the windows shut

Also think I've got that center console rattle noise as well I've seen others point out on here but not as loud/noticeable as whatever else is making noise.

I noticed the wheel well covers have some play/flexibility to them but shaking them by hand doesnt produce the same higher pitched rattle noise.

I'll try and record something later but figured I'd see if anyone else has something similar.

I can hit a pothole or have some kind of long/sudden suspension travel but no noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online