5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exterior mirrors with turn signals

jw38

Reaction score
My 2019 Laramie Longhorn does not have integrated turn signals in the outside mirrors. I saw a Laramie today that has the integrated turn signals and was wondering if anyone has the part numbers for the mirrors with the integrated turn signals. I never thought about it when I bought the truck, but for $66k, you'd think the outside mirrors would have integrated turn signals.

Thoughts?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Shoot now you have me guessing on whether I have that on my Laramie now lol. It’s been so long since I’ve used it to require a mirror turn signal. :)

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have the trailer tow package, and therefore the trailer tow mirrors? I believe those do not have the signals in the mirrors, and the standard mirrors do.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
My 2019 Laramie Longhorn does not have integrated turn signals in the outside mirrors. I saw a Laramie today that has the integrated turn signals and was wondering if anyone has the part numbers for the mirrors with the integrated turn signals. I never thought about it when I bought the truck, but for $66k, you'd think the outside mirrors would have integrated turn signals.

Thoughts?
What color mirror you want? Tow mirrors or regular?
I can get you the part # based on the color.

Do you have the trailer tow package, and therefore the trailer tow mirrors? I believe those do not have the signals in the mirrors, and the standard mirrors do.
I have the Tow mirrors and i do have the turn signals integrated into them..
pic:
fit-system-towing-mirrors-60191c-64_1000.jpg

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so then, they should all have turn signals. Maybe they just aren't working like they're supposed to for the OP?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so then, they should all have turn signals. Maybe they just aren't working like they're supposed to for the OP?
Yeah, I can't really figure out what is he missing... The regular mirrors are actually more "Luxurious" with fold feature and some more magical stuff so they should all have turn signals...

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't really figure out what is he missing... The regular mirrors are actually more "Luxurious" with fold feature and some more magical stuff so they should all have turn signals...

Maybe some video would help, if jw38 is willing. Let us see what his mirrors do (or don't do) when his truck has the signals on.

Users who are viewing this thread