5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exterior features - Monroney sticker differences?

Lhboyd27

Reaction score
Considering a 2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn purchase and looking at a couple trucks.

One sticker shows:

18–Inch Full–Size Steel Spare Wheel
Wheel–to–Wheel Side–Steps
Bi–Function LED Projector Headlamps
Pick–Up Box Lighting
Front LED Fog Lamps
LED Tail Lamps
Premium Power Mirrors

The other truck’s sticker shows:

for exterior features.

The features don’t appear to add any additional cost to the truck so not understanding the difference. Is the 2nd truck missing the LED fog lamps, tail lamps, and pick-up box lighting?

Is one truck a better purchase than the other? Other than the above the window stickers are the same.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From my understanding all the Longhorn/Limited should came with all LED except 3rd brake light and cab light.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Considering a 2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn purchase and looking at a couple trucks.

One sticker shows:

18–Inch Full–Size Steel Spare Wheel
Pick–Up Box Lighting
Front LED Fog Lamps
LED Tail Lamps
Premium Power Mirrors

The other truck’s sticker shows:

for exterior features.

The features don’t appear to add any additional cost to the truck so not understanding the difference. Is the 2nd truck missing the LED fog lamps, tail lamps, and pick-up box lighting?

Is one truck a better purchase than the other? Other than the above the window stickers are the same.
I didn’t know you could get a Longhorn with 18” wheels , I thought they all had either 20” or 22”

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My friend and I bought identical Redeyes (different colors). Our window stickers were different from each other, but we both had the same options and paid the same price. Mine came from the east coast, his from the west coast. Maybe there's a difference in listings based on where its going, or maybe there was a change at the factory to save ink, or rebundle packages, or........

Lhboyd27

Reaction score
@bill-e - Thanks! That's awesome! Didn't know about the BuildSheet URL. That really helps me compare the vehicles. Appreciate you taking the time to reply! - Howard.

Users who are viewing this thread