5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Warranty

eye exaggerate

Reaction score
I bought my truck at 59,000 kms and so I grabbed one - has almost paid for itself.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right, but I’m not traveling all the way to Mark Dodge & driving my truck back home either, I travel far too much already & I don’t have time for that. By the time they stack my rebates & $1000 coupon plus the 6500 off msrp it will be close enough to your discount for me to be satisfied. This is a subjective matter obviously.
I'm a lot closer to Lake Charles than St. Louis. That dealer also couldn't order the Southwest Edition.

You could also buy a truck from Mark Dodge without leaving your property.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lots of dealers here provide the "limited" lifetime powertrain warranty.......What about all the other hundreds of parts not covered by that warranty.
And its usually a $100 deductible, and typically you have to perform all the service work there.
I’ve been through this situation before & it paid off BIG TIME. $0 deductible at that time, but I’d gladly pay a larger deductible since it’s less than the repairs themselves & usually covers more. CNA has honored more repairs for free than the Mopar warranty I paid for the last time. And no, it’s good at any Ram dealer in the country. Pretty straightforward.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm a lot closer to Lake Charles than St. Louis. That dealer also couldn't order the Southwest Edition.

You could also buy a truck from Mark Dodge without leaving your property.
Glad to see you got your truck faster than a lot of others!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to see you got your truck faster than a lot of others!
Yeah, definitely not unhappy about that. I did almost have one in September. Another Patriot Blue Laramie, but with a lot fewer options at a much higher price. Some of these dealers out here are nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread