5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Warranty Source?

U

User_3336

Does anybody have the Auto Appearance Care Plus add-on to the MaxCare warranty. I notice that this includes "Interior Trim and Upholstery Coverage" which is listed in their brochure as
"Your interior will stay free of those unsightly damages. Coverage applies to damaged areas up to 2” in diameter."

I wonder if this would cover cleaning the headliner after the rear window leak once out of warranty. If it did, then you couldn't get the rear window reaplced as a warranty item, but they'd at least clean the headliner. Just curious.
doubtful. Here's the PDF from the Zeigler site.

Attachments

• apprpkg.pdf
    639.3 KB · Views: 9

John Galt

Reaction score
Does anybody have the Auto Appearance Care Plus add-on to the MaxCare warranty. I notice that this includes "Interior Trim and Upholstery Coverage" which is listed in their brochure as
"Your interior will stay free of those unsightly damages. Coverage applies to damaged areas up to 2” in diameter."

I wonder if this would cover cleaning the headliner after the rear window leak once out of warranty. If it did, then you couldn't get the rear window reaplced as a warranty item, but they'd at least clean the headliner. Just curious.
Wonder if comprehensive insurance would cover it? Water damage may be covered.

Users who are viewing this thread