5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Max Care Warranty - What does it cover?

CPenn1086

Reaction score
Hey all - I am thinking about purchasing an extended Max Care warranty for my truck. I want to keep this one for a while, and I do not want to worry about having to fix things out of pocket once it starts to get up in mileage. The Max Care sounds great, and I currently have it on my wife's Cherokee.

I do have one question though - I added power running boards to my truck after I bought it. Do you think they would be covered? Or do you think since they are not on the original window sticker or the VIN I would be denied?

Just a random thought I had, as I know the running boards can eventually fail at some point.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do have one question though - I added power running boards to my truck after I bought it. Do you think they would be covered? Or do you think since they are not on the original window sticker or the VIN I would be denied?

Just a random thought I had, as I know the running boards can eventually fail at some point.

MaxCare will not cover items you added. Factory installed only

NewToRamSteve

Reaction score
What website are you purchasing through? I am considering purchasing an extended warranty for my 2021 Ram 1500 Longhorn. Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread