5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experiences with the Frost color interior?

Reaction score
I was hoping for some feedback on the Indigo/Frost interior color on the Limited? It looks great, I was wondering if the color wears decently? Thanks.

UnLimited

Reaction score
Ditto, wearing blue jeans about 2-3x a week has already transferred to the seat.. Granted, I'm 3600 miles and 4 weeks into my Limited... still overall happy. Hope to get the infotainment issues squared away sooner rather than later...

Reaction score
Ditto, wearing blue jeans about 2-3x a week has already transferred to the seat.. Granted, I'm 3600 miles and 4 weeks into my Limited... still overall happy. Hope to get the infotainment issues squared away sooner rather than later...

That's what I was afraid of, and why I thought I should ask. I think it looks awesome in the truck. I'm mostly retired and live in jeans. I'm pretty anal with my vehicles, but I never had an interior that light in a car or truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online