5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experience with SD Wheels?

bennekm

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with SD wheels? Not sure if part of CustomOffsets, because they ask you to update pictures on their website. I ordered a new set of wheels and tires 3 weeks ago and it's been a disaster. They told me there was only 1 set of wheels left in the country, but they could get them for me....so I order them. A week later, I get notified electronically my order is in and I will be contacted by shipper in 1-2 days after tires are mounted and balanced. Well that never happened so I called on the 3rd business day...5th day after notification. They had to investigate what was going on and a day later determined 1 wheel hadn't been received. So a day after that, they finally put in a UPS investigation (On the day I was supposed to receive the wheels). Why it took me to call and initiate this is beyond me! After that, no follow up...I have to keep calling and finally they tell me to wait 5 business days to see if UPS finds them, and in the meantime I indicate if they can't find them, I'll take a wider rim with different offset and want them ordered ASAP on the 5th business day if UPS hasn't found them (as it has now been 3 weeks). Well that was today. They didn't call me back. I had to call and after 10 minutes of hold time after I spoke to someone, I was told they had to have the person previously helping me with the order call me back....and guess what, they never did. I sent an email to provide me a full refund and awaiting their response.

agjr85

Reaction score
Never have and looks like not going to.
Seems these guys are in IL and Custom Offsets are in WI.

Raydar

Reaction score
This is why I buy everything with a credit card, and even Paypal if possible. Very easy to stop/reverse charges for no delivery of goods.

Users who are viewing this thread